If you want to pursue your post secondary education in University, here are some guidelines to help you.
Deadline for Ontario high school students to submit their completed application to the OUAC is January 13, 2016.
You can apply to universities through OUAC after this deadline too only if university is still accepting applications.
Complete the 101 online applications if you meet all of the following requirements:
• You are taking courses during the day at an Ontario high school (this includes students returning for second semester and graduated students returning to upgrade one or more courses).
• You have not, at some point, been out of high school for more than seven consecutive months.
• You will have received or expect to receive your Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with six 4U/M courses at the end of the current year.
• You have not attended a postsecondary institution (college/university/career College).
• You are applying to the first year of an undergraduate degree program or diploma program at an Ontario university.
Complete the 105D (Domestic) application if you:
• Currently reside in Canada (Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those currently studying in Canada on a study permit or other visa), or
• Are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident living outside Canada, and
• Are not currently attending an Ontario high school day program.
Xyna international High School helps you to plan your education, so that you achieve your goal. Our dedicated Guidance Department will help you through the OUAC application process and plans courses for your smooth transition to university. Getting into university is not all about good grades, its knowledge and strong foundation which will make you successful in future. At Xyna you will be able to achieve all that is required for successful future.