Xyna International School has established objectives to ensure that each student
has the maximum opportunity to learn. The achievement of these objectives depends
upon the shared responsibilities of students, teachers, and parents.
- To provide the tradition of excellence in academics, personal
- To develop a feeling of self-worth through accomplishments,
discipline and respect for oneself and others.
- To encourage self-motivation so that students take a responsible
role in their own education.
- To create a positive learning environment through shared responsibility
of teachers, students and parents.
- To prepare students for the world of work by developing productivity,
punctuality, and pride in work.
Our students are expected to develop their potential as individuals and to become
contributing, responsible members of society, who will think clearly, feel deeply,
and act wisely.